26 September 2009

If it can clean a car battery


it can clean a pair of pedals. I'm going to give the egg beaters a shot for one more race weekend before I give up on them. Unfortunately that race weekend isn't this race weekend.

I spent the day today in a class on microfinance lending. It's a great class (would someone please give me a job in microcredit starting next spring? please?), and it's taught by one of the real pioneers in the field. Again, great class, but the second half of the workshop will be happening at the same time as Ed Sander tomorrow. Bummer. The Lilypons race was my first ever bicycle race last year.

And the whole workshop weekend happens to be the same time that a bunch of the GW kids are up at the Barn hitting some of those WV rollers. Bad timing, but if it helps me narrow down what I actually want to do with my life (be a tour guide by day and focus on racing? nah...), all the better.

Get a little extra muddy for me tomorrow.

Listening to Rocky Top before the UT-Ohio game comes on espn360.

2 comments:

  1. I'm assuming you're booing my choice of pedal spindle color, or maybe my selection of molasses-clove flavored carbonated beverage, because no one (no one) in their right mind would boo the Flagship Land-grant Institution of the State of Tennessee.

    ReplyDelete