02 May 2009

Bunny Flop

You can't be mad at your bike mechanic for not having your bike ready to go when he's left town because of a death in the family. Or you can, but then you'd just be an asshole.

So I'm not racing the Bunny Hop tomorrow, so any of you who were planning to come with me on my 22 min break will just have to go it alone. But I'm taking what the boys from Monty Python always say and looking at the bright side of life. Now I can a) nap before I go to PB&J tonight, b) drink beers at PB&J tonight, and c) take my time finishing my paper tomorrow.

To those of you who are racing: good luck and you'll finish better if you stay upright. Allez.

Oh well. Just need to bust my ass to be ready for the Big 'Mater Omnium next weekend.

Listening to Amsterdam by Peter Bjorn & John to get my mind right.

No comments:

Post a Comment