08 June 2009

Three things I don't like

1. Paying for haircuts
2. Going out in Georgetown
3. My dogs dying

I've been subjected to all three in the last 48 hours. I'll miss Daisy a lot.

After reading a couple of the posts about Ride Sally Ride this weekend, I think I'm lucky to have not raced, or I could add "4. Crashing" that list. My next and final race for the season is next weekend in Poolesville, and my body is absolutely not ready to race. Anybody want to donate a wheel to me for a couple of hours next weekend?

Watching the video for Two Weeks by Grizzly Bear over and over.

3 comments:

  1. Negative. I've only got one race left on my calendar, so I'm going to apply for it before next spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say try to get at least one Cat 4 race in before the end of the year. The races get slightly less competitive througout the summer... in my opinion. (Jeff Cup, Tysons, etc. were nuts).

    ReplyDelete