16 November 2009

2011 Tour of the Bahamas

I want to race the Tour of the Bahamas in 14 months. I want to do it with a team. You want to be on that team.

You want to be on that team.

Seriously. Bike racing is awesome. Almost none of us do it because we make money. Hell, most of us spend gobs and gobs of money on bike racing. What's one more gob? If I'm still living in the US by next January, I'll be spending a long weekend in Nassau racing my bike in some disgustingly scenic weather and most likely, in some DC club's kit. So let's get on it now and start putting together a M 3/4 team for January 2011. Are you in?

Watching the Browns get demolished on MNF, listening to Florence + the Machine's Dog Days Are Over, and reading Things that were legalized before gay marriage.

2 comments:

  1. I'm game, but only if you're wearing the stars & bars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should just head down and do it solo.
    We did this race in 2008 and we are definitely sending a full squad in 2010. Bike race and tropical vacation.

    ReplyDelete