06 November 2009

Preview of things to come, pt. 2

I got a text from my roommate earlier: "call when you have a chance. bad news."

He said there was a note from the mailman saying the box with my new bike shit was "Under Meter." The box was not under the meter. After a few moments of panic, I had him carefully describe the note to me...

"Where is the note?"
"On the door."
"How is it on the door?"
"Taped." [cue faint, hopeful music]
"Is the tape yellow?"
"Yes." [music builds rapidly]
"Is my signature on the note?"
"Yes." [the sun violently breaks through the clouds]
"I left that note. The mailman hasn't brought the package yet."
"Oh. That's good." [no shit]

A lot of money almost disappeared REAL fast.

Get muddy for me while I tux it up around Na$hvegas.

Listening to a La Roux and the Killers mashup. Super good.

No comments:

Post a Comment