20 February 2010

Rant and carnage - WFU race day 1

TT this morning. Went fine. RR this afternoon. Crashed. Notes: Marshall's one C racer is squirrely as a family of drunk squirrels. Navy has strong riders, but those guys race like rotten jackasses. Duke: quality guys and strong riders, the lot of them. If my sisters weren't married, I'd introduce any of those guys to either of my sisters (again, if they weren't married). Also, a shoutout to the VCU guy (bib 301?) who told me he reads my blog while we waited in line for the porta-stinkbombs.

And to my wonderful girlfriend, I'm sorry. It was wrong of me to make out with the pavement in front of all those people. I'm sorry to the public, and most of all to my fans. Thanks to Tiger Woods for the inspiration.

Now for the reason you're reading this at all...








Kisses. Listening to Cannibal Resource by the Dirty Projectors, 'cuz duh, the pavement tried to eat me.

No comments:

Post a Comment