28 February 2010

rocknrollas puke when they party

I love time trials. Nothing switches on the hunting instinct in me like catching sight of my minute man (or my two- or three- or four-minute man).

Good times. Most of my race report will find its way onto the team blog, but suffice it to say that I puked all over myself during the Navy TT today on my way to a fourth place finish (with the fastest time of anyone in the buff and blue, any category). Also puked most of the half hour after I finished. Yes, I am a rocknrolla.

Had Cutdown by Matt & Kim in my head during the TT.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you earned lots of scene points this weekend. (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=scene%20points)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scene Points: an elaborate system for calculating popularity commonly joked about among scenesters and scenester wannabes. everybody know what they are but no one will actually admit they exist.

    for example, these things give you scene points:
    -bandanas
    -straight edge
    -veganism
    -black hair over face
    -collecting vinyl
    -having obscure band merch
    -wearing tight pants
    -being friends with bands, promoters, etc.

    these things make you lose scene points:
    -wearing volcom, zero, hurley, etc.
    -liking good charlotte
    -asking for an autograph
    -driving (scene kids walk/take the bus)
    -having anything to do with rap
    -getting a tan

    ReplyDelete